AAA Minor League Baseball Tickets
Hit a home run with AAA baseball tickets from TicketSmarter! Triple-A baseball is part of the MiLB minor league system that serves as a development system to prepare players for Major League Baseball. Class AAA is the highest level of the minor league system and is made up of two leagues that are associated with the MLB and the Mexican League, which is not affiliated with the MLB. In total, there are 46 teams that play at the AAA level, 14 in the International League, 16 in the Pacific Coast League and 16 in the Mexican League. Every team in the IL and the PCL has an affiliation with an MLB team, who may call up players to the majors or send their players down to Triple-A.
The players and teams from the IL and PCL only compete twice in interleague play. The Triple-A All-Star Game takes place in July and features teams made up of the best players from each league competing against each other. The champions of the IL and PCL will face each other in September in the Triple-A National Championship Game, which is played at a neutral site. Get your AAA baseball tickets at TicketSmarter to see the future stars of Major League Baseball!
AAA Baseball Ticket Prices
Due to Triple-A baseball being in the minor league system, tickets are much more affordable when compared to MLB games. AAA baseball ticket prices will fluctuate during the season based on a number of factors including how well each team is performing, the number of games left on the schedule, seating location at the ballpark and the city’s support for the team.
How much are AAA Baseball tickets?
Triple-A baseball tickets will generally start around $10 to $20. The average price of AAA baseball tickets will usually be in the $30 to $40 range. Similar to major league ballparks, seats located right behind the catcher are considered the best seats and will fetch a higher price. Fans looking for cheap Triple-A tickets should check out seats near or in the outfield as those will be the least expensive options.
AAA Baseball Dates & Schedule
The AAA baseball schedule features many similarities between all of the leagues, with a few differences for the Mexican League. The IL and PCL begin their seasons in April and end the year in the first week of September. Each team in their respective leagues will play 140 games. The top teams in their divisions will play in series playoffs to determine the league champions who will then face each other in the Triple-A National Championship in mid-September.
The Mexican League will start in late March or early April and will see each team playing a 120-game season through August. An All-Star Game for the league is held in July. The postseason for the league will take place in September with the top eight to ten teams competing in best-of-five and best-of-seven series to determine the overall league champion.
When do AAA Baseball tickets go on sale?
AAA baseball tickets will go on sale a few months in advance of the start of the season. Tickets will be available shortly after each league finalizes the season schedules for each team. Be sure to check the event listings on TicketSmarter’s virtual ticket office so you don’t miss out on the next big matchup for your favorite team.
AAA Baseball Seating Chart
AAA baseball seating charts are very similar to major league ballparks but on a smaller scale. In general, Triple-A baseball stadiums feature a seating capacity that can accommodate anywhere between 5,000 and 16,600 fans. The majority of AAA ballparks are single-level stadiums with seating all around the infield and sometimes in the outfield. Some of the larger ballparks such as Sahlen Field in Buffalo, New York features two levels of seating due to the larger capacity of the stadium. TicketSmarter’s interactive seating maps will have accurate Triple-A seating charts for every team and stadium in the AAA leagues.
AAA Baseball Teams and Stadiums
- Buffalo Bisons - Sahlen Field, Buffalo, New York
- Syracuse Mets - NBT Bank Stadium, Syracuse, New York
- Rochester Red Wings - Frontier Field, Rochester, New York
- Lehigh Valley IronPigs - Coca-Cola Park, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Pawtucket Red Sox - McCoy Stadium, Pawtucket, Rhode Island
- Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders - PNC Field, Moosic, Pennsylvania
- Norfolk Tides - Harbor Park, Norfolk, Virginia
- Gwinnett Stripers - Coolray Field, Lawrenceville, Georgia
- Charlotte Knights - Truist Field, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Durham Bulls - Durham Bulls Athletic Park, Durham, North Carolina
- Indianapolis Indians - Victory Field, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Louisville Bats - Louisville Slugger Field, Louisville, Kentucky
- Toledo Mud Hens - Fifth Third Field, Toledo, Ohio
- Columbus Clippers - Huntington Park, Columbus, Ohio
Pacific Coast League
American Conference - Northern Division
- Iowa Cubs - Principal Park, Des Moines, Iowa
- Memphis Redbirds - AutoZone Park, Memphis, Tennessee
- Nashville Sounds - First Horizon Park, Nashville, Tennessee
- Omaha Storm Chasers - Werner Park, Papillon, Nebraska
American Conference - Southern Division
- Round Rock Express - Dell Diamond, Round Rock, Texas
- Wichita Wind Surge - Riverfront Stadium, Wichita, Kansas
- San Antonio Missions - Nelson W. Wolff Municipal Stadium, San Antonio, Texas
- Oklahoma City Dodgers - Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Pacific Conference - Northern Division
- Sacramento River Cats - Sutter Health Park, West Sacramento, California
- Fresno Grizzlies - Chukchansi Park, Fresno, California
- Reno Aces - Greater Nevada Field, Reno, Nevada
- Tacoma Rainiers - Cheney Stadium, Tacoma, Washington
Pacific Conference - Southern Division
- Salt Lake Bees - Smith’s Ballpark, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Albuquerque Isotopes - Rio Grande Credit Union Field at Isotopes Park, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Las Vegas Aviators - Las Vegas Ballpark, Summerlin, Nevada
- El Paso Chihuahuas - Southwest University Park, El Paso, Texas
Safe and Secure AAA Baseball Ticket Purchasing
TicketSmarter provides an easy-to-use and worry-free experience for baseball fans buying AAA baseball tickets. Our number one priority is protecting our customers’ personal information while buying or selling Triple-A baseball tickets online, which is why we use the highest security standards on our website and app. Get your baseball tickets for the ball game ahead of time on TicketSmarter and skip the long lines at the box office!
100%AAA Baseball Ticket Guarantee
All TicketSmarter tickets are 100% guaranteed. Verified customers rate TicketSmarter 4.6/5.0 stars, so you can order with confidence knowing that we stand behind you throughout your AAA Baseball ticket buying experience.